Sales & Product Training
One of the biggest challenges facing sales and product managers is keeping their sales force current with the many launches affecting their product lines. Senior management is painfully aware of how a lack of product knowledge can affect sales (and not in a good way!). This puts pressure on sales managers to be really sure that their employees are proficient in all aspects of their product.
ExamBuilder’s cloud based software has focused on sales and product training since its inception. There is a suite of online testing tools available to facilitate managing a global sales force, including:
- Access control for managers, so they can see only see reports of their employees
- Detailed analytical reports that compare sales by region, country, job function or other custom demographic
- Question Stat reports that show areas of weakness among the sales force. For example, which region showed a lack of competency in a topic within an exam
Your sales force will love ExamBuilder’s easy to use interface and these popular features:
- Gap Analysis reports that show topics within an exam where competency was below par, along with remediation activities
- Exam Review reports that show the questions missed during the exam and facilitate retraining
- Mobile access via modern smart phones and devices, also known as mlearning
Channel partner training has taken on an increasingly important role for companies as the long-term trend has been reducing in-house sales teams and offloading sales to the channel network. ExamBuilder’s online testing engine provides these features to facilitate training channel partners:
- Real-time reports that compare performance of channel partners
- Tools to measure channel partner engagement
- Certification exams geared for channel partners
ExamBuilder can help you achieve your goal of increased sales and channel partner engagement.
Create a FREE evaluation account today and be up and running in 5 minutes with no obligation!